Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
65th Annual VMABC Christmas Party and Silent Auction
Thursday, December 6, 2007 from 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM (CST)
San Antonio, TX
65th annual VMABC Christmas party
& Silent Auction
You are invited to celebrate
the Season with us….
Quarry Golf Club House
444 E. Basse Rd
San Antonio, TX 78209
December 6, 2007
6:00 pm—9:30 pm
Come to our end-of-the year Social event!
Social Hour (Cash Bar) 6:00pm
Silent Auction Begins 6:30pm
Buffet opens 7:30pm
Pledge of Allegiance & Invocation—Dr. L.R. Buddy Cooper
Silent Auction ends 9:00pm
Heavy hors devours and beverages with cash bar available.
Santa & Fire Truck Photos for the kids!
Please make your reservations now!
Return reservation for by mail or fax or online.
VMABC Office # 105, San Antonio, TX 78209
Call (210) 832 – 8235
Fax (210) 832 - 8301
SILENT AUCTION at the VMABC Christmas Party
December 6, 2007
to benefit The Charitable Trust of VMABC
Purchases are tax deductible. Bring your checkbook!
Table 1 - Bidding closes at 8pm:
• Fishing rod and reel - donated by MWI
• Gift basket - donated by TW Medical
• Handmade candle holder - donated by Webster Vet Supply
• Child's music and movement class - donated by Fiesta Music Together
• "Happy's Special Doctor" children's book - donated by Dr. Loretta Ehrlund
• Coffee table book and cooler - donated by Frost Bank
• Witte Museum, 4 passes - donated by Witte Museum
• 2 day passes to Six Flags
• Gift certificate to Beto's Comida Latina
• 2 day passes to Sea World
• Family pass to the San Antonio Zoo
• Bluebonnet flower wreath and gifts - donated by Bluebonnet Pet Crematory
Table 2 - all items valued over $250 - Bidding closes at 9pm
• Bird Hunting Package, incl. lodging and meals at El Sauz Ranch - donated by donated by James Marshall
• Wild Pig Hunting Package, incl. lodging - donated by Rancho La Fe Wildlife Traditions
• Private Movie Screening Party, indoors or out - donated by Planet of the Tapes
• A.C.T. online learning access for staff education, value over $700 - donated by A.C.T. (www.4act.com)
• Pair of Spurs tickets, Jan. 10th against Detroit Pistons - donated by Merial
• Southern Living home decor and entertaining package - donated by Danette Schweers
• Handmade Quilt - donated by Dr. Karin Hinkle
• One Year of VMABC Continuing Education Courses (value up to $476)
When & Where
Veterinary Medical Association of Bexar County
Executive Director: Sharon Gregory
Post Office Box 12353
San Antonio, TX 78212